Saturday, October 1, 2016

September Wrap Up + October TBR

I can't believe September is already over! Another crazy and stressful month! I'd like some relaxing times now please! Or at least, for things to go my way a little!

On the Blog:
This month was a very productive month in terms of blogging. I read 5 books, I was featured on another person's blog, I started a bookstagram (@readit_writenow), and I signed up for my first rep searches!

Books Read:
The Rose & The Dagger
Empire of Storms (HERE)
P.S. I Like You
Three Dark Crowns (HERE)
Firewalker (HERE)

Some Favorite Posts:
Book and a Beverage over at The Book Addict's Guide (HERE)
Hamilton Book Tag (HERE)
It's Monday! Let's Discuss...Favorite Reading Spots (HERE)

Challenges:

Goodreads - 21/40

Finishing the Series - 1/7

365 Commenting - 37/365

In My Life:
Right now my life is a little crazy. Since I wasn't able to go back to Ireland due to my loan being denied, I have been searching for a job. It's been a little less than a month and I know it can take awhile to find a job, but it's frustrating. I have bills to pay and next to no money. Plus I have to start looking into the colleges around here and I don't have a car so getting places is a bit hard right now. But I'm working through it. Ben has been very helpful and supportive and it's really nice to be home with him everyday instead of talking to each other over a skype call.

October TBR:
This Savage Song
The Kiss of Deception
Six of Crows
Just listen
A Shadow Bright and Burning
The Thousandth Floor
Timekeeper
Nemesis
Finishing Magonia/Starting Aerie (maybe *I'm not really liking Magonia)

How was your September?

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck finding a job soon! It can be tough but you can do this! Perseverance! It looks like you've had a really productive month! I haven't read your Empire of Storms review because I still haven't read the book myself but I can't wait to see what you thought of it! Have a lovely October, Tia!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete