Friday, November 4, 2016

October Wrap Up + November TBR

Oh my goodness...It feels like October only lasted a second! And now here were are in November, with everything about to change forever with this election. Also, with history being made when the Cubs won the World Series! Ben and his family went crazy over it (they're big Chicago fans haha). I'm honestly so nervous for the rest of this year, and the years to come, but we shall see what happens won't we?

On the Blog
I didn't get to read that much this month, but I'm just glad I got to read at all!

Books Read
Last Seen Leaving (Here)
DNF Magonia

Some Favorite Posts
Last Seen Leaving Review
It's Monday! Let's Discuss...Abuse/Mental Illness in Books (Here)

Challenges
Blog Ahead - 15 scheduled posts - I didn't complete the challenge, but I did pretty well considering!

365 Commenting - 37/365

Goodreads Reading Challenge - 23/40

Finishing the Series - 1/7

In My Life
This month was a little crazy in terms of my personal life. But it was a good crazy! In the beginning of the month, Ben and I went on a 5k Night Run. It was really fun, but definitely could have been better. The "awesome stages of music" that were supposed to be playing all throughout the run were really small and you could barely hear them. But afterwards, we went to a friends house and had a small party. It was a really great night. But the highlight of my month was getting my job. Or well...Getting both of my jobs. Two weeks ago, I started working at Mountain Mikes Pizza. I have to say, even though I'm dealing with pizza all day, I love the people I work with. They make the day go by faster and I can't wait to form more of a friendship with them. But last Friday I had an interview with Barnes and Noble! It went really well and today they called me to offer me the position! I'm so excited. This is pretty much every bookworm's dream haha
But that's about it going on in my life right now. It's going to be a long holiday season that's for sure!

November TBR
- Finish The Thousandth Floor
- Finish Timekeeper
- Of Fire and Stars
- Shadow Fall
- Lola and the Boy Next Door
- This Savage Song
- Isla and the Happily Ever After
- A Shadow Bright and Burning

This TBR is definitely very loose! Who knows how often I'll get to read now that I'll be working two jobs. So I'm very sorry if I don't post as often! I'm going to try and schedule a handful of posts to keep the blog at least a little active

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you're going to work at B&N?? That's so cool!! I hope you meet a bunch of awesome people there :) So many good books too! I've been wanting to read This Savage Song for a while now. It looks really good and I've heard great things about it. Hopefully you'll have some down time for reading :) I hope you have an awesome November, Tia!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started This Savage Song last month but was never able to finish it! I'm really hoping I get time to read it...but my ARCs come first
      But thank you!! I hope you have a wonderful November as well <3

      Delete