Sunday, November 20, 2016

The End...But Hopefully A Beginning As Well?

So...gosh this is hard to write...I'm going to be ending my time here on Read It Write Now. I don't know if I will ever come back...but for now I won't be blogging here anymore. I recently started working two jobs and with the holidays coming up, I just don't have the time to maintain this blog...

HOWEVER!! Don't fret my lovely followers. I will still be reading and reviewing books! I just decided to pair up with Austine over at NovelKnight instead! She needed help with her blog and I decided to give it a try. For the last month I have been guest reviewing over at NK so that we could both test the waters a bit. And it's totally worked out! We've even started planning so many awesome things for next year!!

So, even though this is the end of Read It Write Now, this is not the end of my blogging career. If you'd like to follow over at NovelKnight I would really appreciate it! I will always value your following and I hope you will still follow my reviews in the future <3

I love you all so much! And I hope to hear from you, if not on this post, then over at NK <3333

1 comment:

  1. This is so sad! Maintaining two jobs and this blog has got to be a lot of stress and I'm so glad you've decided to stay in the blogosphere, even if it isn't with Read It Write Now. I'll be sure to subscribe to NovelKnight :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete